I hope you like me as i am.

blog| profile| misc

Waka Waka.
30.6.10 ; 4:31 PM

{happiness is easy/}


Justyn's fault that this song is stuck in my head. totally make me want to dance when i know i have no hand-eye-leg coordination. (can't play basketball) school started, no fun cause its homework and be a good little kid time. eg, no late nights or i pay the consequences myself. :x plus the fringe thing. everytime go school have to clip (or attempt) to clip up. seriously, if any school administrator ppl is reading this like some teacher say they will, OUR HAIR HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH OUR STUDIES. i'm serious and i'm sure you know it too.

really bored now cause am not planning to do my homework until dinner time. it rocks to have a bio teacher who is a chem teacher too and you have a subject combination of bio and chem, C: thanks mirlau, you're the best. ms wang the best too. just that i didn't realise it until she ______________. cannot say. lolol. ms lim's greaaaaaat too cause she has to deal with every topic at our year end and she did it and i got okayish marks! there are many good teachers in the school. some i have the honour of being their student. UNLIKE my mei who was suppose to have ms wang this year but didn't. TOO BAD. hahas.

waiting patiently for my new phone and trying to talk to my parents in calm, polite tones till then.

ta.
x.