I hope you like me as i am.

blog| profile| misc

Paranormal Activity 2.
3.7.10 ; 9:42 AM

{happiness is easy/}



i hope this movie has sensible ratings if it ever came to singapore. because i wna watch it. later has to go for syf presentation thingy. to watch, not to perform, thanks goodness. although if we perform it would meant our choir is very good. which is not the case yet.

going out tomorrow after hounding my dad for a week. he gave me curfew till 93o. i better follow it or he won't let me out next time. :x lolol! happy happy!

josh told me about oxymoron on friday during english lesson and i find it so cool. stuff like, "act natural." and "no one goes to this restaurant because its too crowded." or "pretty ugly." its quite funny. and then i went to find the pronunciation of the fear of long words. someone actually managed to pronounce it. lolol. 2 movies i'm looking out for: Paranormal Activity 2 and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow. i'm kinda interested in Eclipse too but i've missed the first 2 movies and although i've read the book, i'm not sure if i would watch it. OH YEAH, and dispicable me. the trailer has been out for a while already so i bet most ppl have seen it esp when me, qi, just and viv have been doing the annoying sound with cheek on bio class.

tuesday bio class at councillors room. odd-ish. like our school ran out of classrooms.


ta.
x.

{lemonshavingfoam/}