I hope you like me as i am.

blog| profile| misc

Happy birthday little Jonathan.
24.9.10 ; 6:44 PM

{happiness is easy/}

heard from his aunt, my friend's mum yesterday that he is one year old today. cute little boy. i hope he likes me. it always feel nice when someone accepts you. :) today's bio was so crap! i am like the most stupid person on earth. its kidney and i went and wrote liver. i think i'm dumb. but t least it taught me a lesson. i'll never sleep during tests again unless its chinese. lol. was about to own the paper after vigorous studying last night. knn.

feels super tired recently. but at least i can sleep in tmr. :) am trying to learn katy perry's not like the movie. am gna sing that for syf audition if necessary. later mr qiu told the choir those who never come yesterday no need join syf i jiu gg le. :x also trying to learn piano. without a piano. :x lousyyy~~

that's about it. all sweeties please be reminded of a maths test on monday!

ta.
y.

will You hear me this time?