I hope you like me as i am.

blog| profile| misc

I Think Its Call Bored.
4.7.10 ; 9:51 AM

{happiness is easy/}

recently very bored. nothing much to do. esp cause friday my mum at home so i reach home also nothing do except for homework and i finished it all le. C: cool huh. its not everyday i complete a maths homework.

ytd went to the syf presentation. was okayish fun i suppose? they gave us this glove with a weird semicircle thingy glued in front to clap. lolol. then this guy sit in front of me he wear this geylang methodist school band shirt. then me and ziqi were wondering if thats a girl school or coed school. then we used jinghan's itouch to read all this jokes and human body facts. lolol. really funny. then the ride home was like horrifying times 1oooooo. i think its one hour plus and i really feel like puking already.

had this sticky premium sweet. C: nice nice.

ta.
x.

hearts/.

sometimes, you feel like everything i ever needed. sometimes, i feel like we are so different.