I hope you like me as i am.

blog| profile| misc

Knight And Day,
5.7.10 ; 5:32 PM

{happiness is easy/}

went dhoby ghaut to watch knight and day yesterday. so funny lo! tom cruise is STILL so shuai. ;D since the war of the worlds, which i already watched like, twice. so so cute. and cameron diaz. i LOVED her ever since charlie's angel cause she is the cute cute slightly bimbo agent. vair cute. C:

went to this Just Acia or something to eat. free flow soft drink but thats not the point. the point is FREE FLOW ICE CREAM. but eat finish very full le so didn't managed to eat much ice cream. nice though. drew patrick, (not the one you like qi, the one from spongebob) on the feedback form. lolol.

then went to the cathy place. they put this really cute blow up despicable me potato guy there and I FORGOT TAKE PHOTO. damn damn damn. its not everyday i can just go out and stay out like that. so i very pissed lo. i wna take pics with the despicable me potato guy!

then this morning me and my mei decide to be extravagant so went to point to buy ham, eggs, sausage and cream of chicken mushroom and garlic bread then we make our brek till nice nice. mmmm~ so ful. totally skipped lunch cause there really is ALOT. but gna get dinner cause there is an unwritten rule that i couldn't skip dinner.

i hope my ah ma moves to a safer place soon. that place just has TOO MANY EVIL THEIVES.

ta.
x.

i see the joy in the world, and i don't feel so sad.